Ads 468x60px

Twilight girl Kristen Stewart wants to work with Sharukh Khan





New Delhi: Bollywood Hollywood's fascination continues. The latest to join the list twilight actress Kristen Stewart who is a big fan of superstar Shah Rukh Khan. She calls him an "incarnation of Romance" and said she would work with him.
"Now am I am a big fan of Shah Rukh Khan, who is the epitome of romance in Bollywood," Stewart said in an e-mail interaction.
She said if he takes the chance, it would be the one with whom they like to do the second part of his film would be The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.
"And not only Hollywood, but I work with him in Bollywood films as well and I'm also looking forward to learning Hindi" was, said the actress, 21, known from her role as Bella Swan in the vampire saga Twilight.
"I also saw the promos of his latest film, Ra.One are very impressive and I loved her look in the film. I will definitely see the movie too. It is truly an inspiration for me," she added.
Twilight movie series is based on four books by Stephenie Meyer based.
The first part of the last installment of the saga Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn is on the screens worldwide on 18th November set. And the actress called his trip "beautiful."
"The trip was incredibly beautiful to me. I feel like Bella is now on the sets, and I found (Beau), Robert Pattinson. So my journey of romance and fun," says Stewart.
"Everything is moving and growing. It is a great film is now also a huge fan base. Every moment was a great time and there is nothing I or anyone else hate" she added.
The actress said she has grown considerably as an actor over a period of three years and wants to do a good job every day.
"Some scenes require spontaneity, but mostly I'm (a) the methodical actor, I keep looking for logic in everything I do and think and act. My only concern is to perform better every day," said Stewart, of the Actress Jodie Foster referred to her idol.
The actress was in twilight co-star Robert Pattinson, since they have started together and happy media spotlight. However, the marriage is not on the cards anytime soon.
"I have concerns really have no idea how to manage it. So much of my life is just googled as much as marriage, I think we're both too young to think about these reasons in order to," she said.
Stewart gave them felt uncomfortable shooting intimate scenes with her boyfriend in real life the film.


                             "Now am I am a big fan of Shah Rukh Khan, who is the epitome of romance in Bollywood," Stewart said in an e-mail interaction.



She said if he takes the chance, it would be the one with whom they like on the second part of his film "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" would do.
"I also saw the promos of her latest film" Ra.One ", which are very impressive, and I loved her look in the film. I will definitely see the movie too. It is truly an inspiration for me," she added.


Series "Twilight" movie is based on four books by Stephenie Meyer based.


The first part of the last installment of the series "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" is on the screens worldwide on 18th November set. And the actress called his trip "beautiful."


"The trip was incredibly beautiful to me. I feel like Bella is now on the sets, and I found (Beau), Robert Pattinson. So my journey of romance and fun," says Stewart.
"I have concerns really have no idea how to manage it. So much of my life is just googled as much as marriage, I think we're both too young to think about these reasons in order to," she said.


Stewart gave them felt uncomfortable shooting intimate scenes with her boyfriend in real life the film.


"I think it would be annoying if there's cameras there, would it? There are times when there are big plans bizarre ... At the end I did not feel we had filmed an intimate scene, because we were both so disagreeable and were uncertainty, "she said.


Kristen Stewart
Kristen Jaymes Stewart (born 9 April 1990) is an American actress. She is best known for playing Bella Swan in the Twilight saga known. She also starred in films like Panic Room (2002), Zathura (2005), In the Land of Women (2007), The Messengers (2007), Adventureland (2009) and Runaways (2010).


early Life
Kristen Stewart was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. His father, John Stewart, a director and television producer who has worked for Fox. Her mother, Jules Mann-Stewart, is a script supervisor originally from Maroochydore, Queensland, Australia. She has an older brother, Cameron Stewart, and an adopted brother, Taylor.Stewart attended school until the seventh year, and then continued her education by correspondence. She has since high school.


personal life
Stewart lives in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles. Stewart has to live a wish and in Australia are reflected and said: ".. I at the University of Sydney, want to go Australia My mother's from there," Aside from acting, she is visiting in college in the near future are interested in, say "I want to go to college for literature, I want to be a writer, I mean, I love what I do, but it is not everything, I want to do, a professional liar -.. for the rest of my life." In a interview with Vanity Fair, Stewart said she dated Michael Angarano, her co-star in Speak.

CliCK THE LiNkS BELOW....to GET NUDE AND SEX PICTURES OF  Kristen Stewart






HD Photogallery
 
 
 





































 








LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...